Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Car....Old Car




So, the low down is that because I work an hour away from home, there was no way I could make it in time for Myles to get to school on time. So we bought this '95 Maxima, great car, but it has a few problems, just cosmetic though. right now it won't pass inspection because of the following... I guess they don't like the rust out here, but we only paid 1,000 for it so we thought it was worth fixin it. we had an auto guy look at it and said to pass inspection it would be $400, but then we remembered Bondo, and decided to take the task into our own hands, $60 later, we are workin on it and I will keep you updated with pics and messages. Well what can I say, Myles and I love projects and we can't work on the house... it's not ours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment